BBQ Chicken Pizza with Veggies
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup freshly sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade
- ¼ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 container (11 ounces) pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, sliced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper stem removed, seeded, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the onion, zucchini, peppers and mushrooms together with the KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade. Spread the vegetables in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and edges are browned. This can be done a day in advance.
- 2. Preheat the grill.
- 3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into a 15-inch circle. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lay dough onto grill, oil side down. Cover and grill over medium coals, about 3 minutes or until dough is puffed and underside is browned. Using tongs, turn pizza over and quickly spread the top with the dressing. Sprinkle the cheese, vegetables and chicken over the dressing and cover.
- 4. Grill another 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and underside of pizza is browned. Use tongs to slide onto cutting board.
- 5. Drizzle the KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce on top and sprinkle with the chopped oregano.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.