Beer Cheese Dip
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Serves: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Cheese
- Meals & Dishes Dips
My husband absolutely loved it!! We all did but now he makes sure we have the ingredients on hand so I can keep making it for him.
- ½ to ¾ cup beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and dips mix in medium bowl. Gradually stir in beer until mixture reaches desired consistency. Garnish with green onion and additional Cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels or vegetable pieces.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 62 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JRCZ Great dip! Actually Patty's making this dip got me hooked! Love it! 11.03.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by dragonfly6899 great for game day or any day Great recipe but even better if you warm it up! 02.01.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Creativeman Perfect game day snack... with tortilla chips or vegies! 06.27.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by vhfvhf Beer Variety This dip is just super! I try different beers, even dark lager to change it up. 05.29.14
- 2015-11-27 T06:32:32.229-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_62, tr_62
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_180, prod, sort_default
3 cups PT15M 4.7 of 5