Red Pepper & White Bean Hummus
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup canned white beans, drained
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¾ cup diced red pepper
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended.
- 2. Stir in white beans, tahini, and garlic. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in red pepper and lemon juice, to taste.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.