Prep: 20 m | Cook: 20 m
Thai Chicken and Vegetable Satay
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- ¼ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup broccoli (about 10 ounces), florets
- 1 cup cauliflower (about 10 ounces), florets
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken cut into 1-inch pieces, breast
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 cups plain, nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in hot water for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- 2. In a large bowl combine the yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, garlic and lemon juice and stir until well blended. Add the chicken breast and vegetables and toss to coat. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 3. In a small bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, water and chili flakes, and stir until smooth. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove chicken and vegetables from bowl and thread them alternately on the wooden skewers. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 5. Arrange the skewers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is crispy.
- 6. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.