- ¼ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup broccoli (about 10 ounces), florets
- 1 cup cauliflower (about 10 ounces), florets
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken cut into 1-inch pieces, breast
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 cups plain, nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Soak wooden skewers in hot water for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
In a large bowl combine the yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, garlic and lemon juice and stir until well blended. Add the chicken breast and vegetables and toss to coat. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, water and chili flakes, and stir until smooth. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
Remove chicken and vegetables from bowl and thread them alternately on the wooden skewers. Discard any remaining marinade.
Arrange the skewers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is crispy.
Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.