- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, cucumber, and dill. Stir well to combine. Add more lemon juice if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.