Ranch Potato Skins
Ranch Potato Skins Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 4 potatoes baked potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup sour cream sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions sliced green onions and/or bacon pieces, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Scoop the potato out of the skins; combine with sour cream and dressing mix. Fill skins with mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon bits, if desired. Serve hot.