Ranch Hasselback Chicken
Ranch Hasselback Chicken Recipe
Our Ranch Hasselback Chicken is both keto-friendly and delicious. Incorporate Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix Shaker for the zesty ranch flavors you know and love.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 8 ounces deli ham deli ham
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 7–8 vertical slits in each chicken breasts along the longest side, going about 3/4 of the way down, but not completely through. Season with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, then transfer to the buttered baking dish.
- Stuff a piece of deli ham into each slit, then top each chicken breast with an equal distribution of cheddar cheese. Bake on oven middle rack for 25 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Immediately serve.