Broccoli Ranch Pork Loin
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Cook Time: 50 min.
- Main Ingredient: Pork, Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- 1 cup broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix divided
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup seasoned, dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice down the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of meat and lay flat on a clean surface.
- In a food processor, combine the broccoli with 2 teaspoons Ranch mix and mayonnaise and process until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the bottom half of pork, roll, and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a bowl, combine remaining Ranch mix and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Liberally brush the mustard all over pork and roll the pork in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and the roast is nicely browned.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
PT20M PT50M 4.8 of 6