Game Day Ranch Guacamole
- Serves: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient: Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes: Dips
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 large Anaheim chile diced
- 1 package (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 large Hass avocados halved, pitted, peeled
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados until chunky. Add the onion, cilantro, bell pepper and chile.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and package of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Add to the avocado mixture along with the pepper and stir gently to combine. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole, pressing to eliminate any air pockets (this will help keep the guacamole from turning brown). Serve at room temperature.
- Serve with: tortilla chips or corn chips
- Do-Ahead: This dip is best when made within 8 hours of serving, but it can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving, but keep covered until ready to serve.