Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- ¼ packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 large tomato cut into 8 slices
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (substitute low-fat cheese, if desired)
- 4 5-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 strips center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- lettuce (optional)
- Sprinkle the chicken with ¼ of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Wrap two bacon slices around each piece of chicken.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange the chicken in a lightly oiled oven proof skillet.
- Cook the chicken over medium heat about 5-7 minutes on each side until the bacon is crisp and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 ºF and the juices run clear.
- Place skillet in broiler 5 inches from the heat until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve atop lettuce for an all-in-one salad.