Nonna’s Panzanella Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¾ cup mixed diced red and yellow peppers
- ¾ cup diced cucumbers
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cooked artichokes
- ¾ cup lightly crushed croutons, plus more for garnish
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of dips packet into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Stir in the red onions, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, artichokes, and croutons until well combined. Garnish with the more croutons.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portion within 2 hours of heating.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.