Year-Round Stuffing Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces ground turkey sausage meat (from about 2 links)
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1. In a large pan, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the sausage meat and sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Stir in sage and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 2. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in sausage mixture until well combined.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.