Prep: 10 m | Cook: 20 m
Cheesy Sriracha Ranch Skillet Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 3 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2. Mix together all the ingredients (except the shredded cheese and fresh cilantro) in a bowl until combined. Transfer to a cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish.
- 3. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through and browned and bubbly on top.
- 4. Garnish with additional green onions and fresh cilantro. Serve with crackers, vegetables, or tortilla chips.
- 5. Rachael White of Set the Table
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.