Cream of Potato Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chicken stock, potatoes, chicken, and cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.