HV Bacon & Cheddar Cheese Bread
- ¼ cup crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon (bacon pieces may be used)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 small loaves (8 ounces each) French bread cut in half lengthwise
- 4 cups peppers, chopped onions and grated cheese, (for topping)
- potato chips or corn chips, for dipping
- 1. Slice bread crosswise into 1-inch slices, leaving attached to bottom crust. Mix cream cheese and dressing mix together. Spread on bread. Sprinkle on desired toppings. Broil about 3 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.