Spicy Ranch Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (15 ounces ) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 ounce) corn drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) jalapeños, drained
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 package prepacked butter lettuce pat dry, leaves rinsed
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes stems removed, diced, seeded
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapeños, and toss with enough of the dressing to lightly coat.
- 2. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 3. Arrange the lettuce in a single layer on a platter or in a salad bowl. Serve garnished with the red pepper and seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.