Ham Salad Bread Bowls
- Prep 25 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet gherkin or dill pickles
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ pound thick, sliced deli ham
- 4 Kaiser rolls (4-inch diameter)
- ⅔ cup (2½ ounces) Swiss cheese shredded
- 1. Dice ham finely to make about 2⅓ cups; combine with cheese, dressing, onions and pickles in a medium bowl.
- 2. Cut a thin slice off of the top of each roll. Scoop out center to within ¼-inch from edges, forming a bowl. Stuff ham salad gently into bread bowls.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.