Hidden Valley® Seafood Delight
- Prep 35 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced black olives drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 avocados peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 pound cooked shrimp peeled, deveined, diced
- 2 cucumbers peeled, diced
- 2 tomatoes seeded, diced
- 2½ cups imitation crab
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1. In a small bowl, toss the avocado with the lemon juice to prevent discoloring. Line a salad bowl with the lettuce leaves. In a large bowl, add the avocados, crab, shrimp, cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives. Toss with just enough of the dressing to evenly coat. Arrange the salad on top of the romaine leaves and serve with the remaining salad on the side.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.