Prep: 10 m | Cook: 30 m
Hot Shrimp Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound cooked, baby shrimp peeled, deveined, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (plus 2 tablespoons) grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, shrimp, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard and Ranch mix. Mix well to combine. Transfer mixture to a baking dish or ovenproof crock pot. Sprinkle the top with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes until top is golden brown and dip is bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.