- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 teaspoon cream-style horseradish
- onion rolls split
- thinly sliced cucumbers
- tomato slices, about ¼-inch thick
- 1. Whisk together dressing and horseradish; spread on cut halves of rolls. Layer beef on bottom half of roll. Drizzle beef with more dressing as desired. Continue layering each with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Cover with top half of roll.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.