BBQ Pulled Pork Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1½ cups cooked pulled pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup French fried onions, plus more for garnish
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Stir pork and barbecue sauce together and gently add to the sour cream mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, stir in the crispy onions and sprinkle extra on top for garnish.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.