BLT Ranch Burgers
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground chuck
- cooked bacon (optional)
- provolone cheese (optional)
- pretzel buns
- 1. Preheat the grill or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2. In a bowl, combine seasoning mix with the ground chuck. Divide meat into 4 oz. portions for burgers.
- 3. If you cooked up bacon for the recipe, grill the burgers in the same pan as to get a nice bacon taste on your burger. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 4. Top burgers with some provolone cheese at the tail end of cooking. Pile them high on a pretzel bun with lettuce, tomato and some Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.