Chili Cheese Fries Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup canned chili
- 1 cup chopped cooked French fries
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chili, fries, and shredded cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. Add cheese on top for garnish before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.