- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¾ cup green salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño peppers
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- ½ cup crumbled tortilla chips
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add red onions, green salsa, lime juice, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. When ready to serve, stir in tortilla chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.