- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup corn flakes crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cornflakes, cheese, salt and pepper in pie plate.
Evenly coat the chicken with the dressing then dredge in the cornfllake mixture.
Place the chicken on a parchment lines baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.