Garden Valley Ranch Bread
Garden Valley Ranch Bread Recipe
- Serves: 1 loaf
- Prep Time: 30 min.
- Cook Time: 35 min.
- Main Ingredient Veggie
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ¾ cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup chopped, frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 package (8½ ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease one 8 x 8-inch baking dish. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the stick of butter. Mixing after each addition, add the dressing mix, onion, broccoli, corn, red pepper, eggs and cottage cheese. Add the corn muffin mix last and stir in just until moist. Transfer to the greased baking dish. Bake for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
1 loaf PT30M PT35M 4.5 of 5