Homestyle Spinach and Mushrooms
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 50 m
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed croutons for topping
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 20 ounces chopped, frozen spinach cooked, well drained
- 4½ ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1. In a medium bowl combine dressing mix with milk and mayonnaise. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to thicken.
- 2. Combine dressing with spinach, mushrooms and cheese in a 9-inch baking dish. Top with croutons. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.