Pickled Onion Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup chopped jarred pickled onion
- 1–2 tablespoons reserved pickled onion juice, depending on taste
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- ½ cup diced red onions
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add pickled onions, onion juice, scallions, and red onions. Stir well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.