Pizza Wedge Salad
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 20 m
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) kidney beans
- ½ cup olives
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 12-inch pizza crusts
- 4 oz. pepperoni
- 1. Preheat the broiler.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, half the cheese, beans, olives and ½ cup of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing until evenly coated; set aside.
- 3. Spread the remaining dressing and half Parmesan cheese on each pizza crust.
- 4. Broil 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- 5. Remove from oven and top each pizza with half of the salad mixture.
- 6. Garnish with pepperoni pieces.
- 7. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.