Potato Salad Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 cup diced cooked red or new potato
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup minced pickle
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add mustard powder, potatoes, celery, pickles, and onion. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.