Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Yogurt Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Original Ranch® Dip Mix
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 jar (12oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and pureed (1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper to taste
- 1. Combine dip mix with yogurt. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to thicken. Add pepper puree, cumin and cayenne pepper to dip. Cover; refrigerate additional 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.