Sriracha Noodle Salad
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sriracha Dressing
- 11.3 ounce package ramen noodles
- ½ cup edamame, shelled
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Rinse well in cold water and drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the noodles, edamame, scallion, spinach and cucumber. Toss the salad together with the dressing until lightly coated.
- 3. Top with peanuts and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.