Prep: 15 m | Cook: 10 m
Sriracha Noodle Salad
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 11.3 ounce package ramen noodles
- ½ cup edamame, shelled
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Rinse well in cold water and drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the noodles, edamame, scallion, spinach and cucumber. Toss the salad together with the dressing until lightly coated.
- 3. Top with peanuts and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.