- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into 24 1½-inch wedges
- 2 small, cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- 16 red or black seedless grapes
- 1 large or 2 small apples cored and cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 8 wooden skewers
On one skewer, thread one wedge of lettuce, followed by a piece of chicken, a grape and an apple. Repeat this one more time, and add one more wedge of lettuce on the end of the skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
Drizzle skewers with dressing, and sprinkle walnuts over the top. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.