Courtesy of Dana White
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into 24 1½-inch wedges
- 2 small, cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- 16 red or black seedless grapes
- 1 large or 2 small apples cored and cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1. On one skewer, thread one wedge of lettuce, followed by a piece of chicken, a grape and an apple. Repeat this one more time, and add one more wedge of lettuce on the end of the skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- 2. Drizzle skewers with dressing, and sprinkle walnuts over the top. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.